You are viewing articles from 2019
Go back to viewing all articles.
Photologue 3.9 released21 Apr 2019
Today we're releasing Django Photologue 3.9. The changes in this version are:
- Fixes when file doesn't exist in the file system but still is in S3.
- Doc tweaks - and added a page on how to actually use Photologue!
- Make setup compatible with latest version of pip.
- Checked compatibility with Django 2.1 and Python 3.7.
- Updated translations for Catalan and Basque.
- Missed a Django migration (issue #194).
- Test Tox; integrate with Travis and Coveralls.
- Removed old code (old-style demo templates that have been deprecated since 2014).
- Removed old code (old views that have been deprecated since 2014).
- Removed all references to PIL (which hasn't been updated since 2009). I think that by now there are no servers left anywhere in the world that still use it :-)
As usual, my thanks go to all the contributors who help fix and improve Photologue.