You are viewing articles from 2016
Photologue 3.5 released9 Jan 2016
Today I am very pleased to announce that django-photologue 3.5 is released and available for immediate download from the Python Package Index (PyPI).
This release comes only 2 weeks after the previous one; during this time several pull requests were sent in, together with a number of bug reports, and there was also a missing migration in version 3.4... so it seemed appropriate to immediately release a new version.
The full list of changes is:
- Increased length of 'title' fields to 250 chars in order to store longer title.
- Rotate image before resize, to comply with height/width constraints (see #145).
- Added forgotten migration (#148).
- Changing "Photo" image leaves extra files on server (#147).
- Normalize filenames to ASCII so they work across all filesystems (#109).
- Updated Hungarian translation.